Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 12

Someone who knows everything about you and loves you anyway.

This one is SO true :)



My best friend, Lindsay

I can go on and on about Lindsay lol She definetely knows EVERYTHING about me and she still wants to be my friend haha We met in high school. We found out that we had SO MUCH in common. We were pretty much inseperable that my dad called her my twin :) She made high school so much fun for me. We've been through so many adventures, awkward moments, and once in a lifetime experiences. She even came on my family trip to Hawaii where we went parasailing. it was so much fun! Those high school years were a blast.


And now, we are having fun being there for the big events in eachother's lives. i was her maid of honor and she was mine :)



We have kids that are only 5 months apart and its so much fun seeing them grow up together :)


She is truly my best friend and i dont know what i'd do without her :)

1 comment:

Trent & Lindz said...

I'd say the same about you! :) No secrets here! I don't know what I'd do without you. I'm so glad to have you in my life still after all these years and to watch our families grow up together! Who would've thought!? Love you Sue :)