Thursday, March 10, 2011

The 30 Day Challenge

A few of my friends are doing the 30 day challenge. They say that it makes them more thankful for what they have and think back on some fun memories. who doent want that? so, i wanna do this challenge :) People usually do it on facebook but i wannna keep mine a bit more private... I'm gonna try to keep up on it... Lets see if i can...

DAY 1 - A picture of yourself with 10 random or unknown facts



I'll try to be as random as i can haha

1. i dont like nuts or raisins. i can eat peanuts just by themselves but NEVER in anything. Dont know why.

2. i get VERY clausterphobic. When i watch a movie with someone in a tight spot, i cant breathe. There was also one time when my friend taped up my fingers together and i started hyperventalating haha its weird, i know lol

3. I had been planning my wedding since i was like 5 years old (before i even knew u needed a groom haha) but then when it came to my wedding, i basically had friends and family take over.

4. When i first met my husband, i was totally attracted to him but after talking to eachother for a bit (cause we r both very sarcastic) we couldnt stand eachother. we just ignored eachother at church and at other activities after that. it took us another couple weeks before we even spoke to eachother again. We finally started talking at a party and realized there was a spark :) been together ever since...

5. i faint when i get 2 hot or when i have my hands above my head 2 long haha its especially bad when i take a shower (with it being hot AND i have to have my arms up to wash my hair) When i wash my hair, i have to do it in steps to i can put my hands down for a bit lol

i'm probably sounding like a huge freak right now haha i swear im pretty normal...

6. I've ACCIDENTLY killed a few of my family pets when i was younger. nothing like a dog or anything but my mom bought me and my sisters rats and before we even turned on the car to go home, i squeezed it :( i was young and just got 2 excited. my family also had a bird named Ollie that i did the same thing to. i was so young i dont remember it but apparently i walked around after that saying "i killed Ollie". i SWEAR i love animals! but i was like that girl Elmyra on the looney toons haha i just loved them TOO much...

how bout some normal stuff, huh? lol...

7. I loooove long baths after work. i set up the portable DVD player and watch a good chick flick. Prolly my favorite thing ever.

8. i love sushi :) nuff said...

9. We are looking into buying a house this year :D i cant wait!

10. (another way random one) I have SO MANY of those dreams where you fall and then startle urself awake haha i guess im just a bad sleeper lol But it freaks me out everytime :)

Well there u have it. Day 1 down. i feel like such a freak now haha But its fun to think and laugh about those things. I challenge everyone to do this challenge. its a fun way to share things about urself :) Lets see what day 2 brings...

2 comments:

Trent & Lindz said...

Fun! I think I knew almost everything on there already and I don't think you're a freak :)

Trent & Lindz said...

This us Lindsay by the way. Whenever I comment for some reason Trent's baja blog shows up...