Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 27

A picture that can always make you smile.

These pics go hand in hand to me...




These are my BESTEST FRIENDS :) These 3 people made my high school experience amazing :) We all usually hung out everyday. We were all really close and talked about everything together. With these kinds of friends, we were never pressured into doing bad things and Brad and Scott always treated Lindsay and i with complete respect. I got married soon after the both of them came home from their missions. They drove out to AZ the night before the wedding. I was So happy to see them. And it was amazing going through the temple and having Lindsay right in my eyesight and having Brad and Scott in the front row :) They all mean so much to me.

1 comment:

Trent & Lindz said...

I love it! I really miss those good ol' days sometimes. I wouldn't want to go back but it'd be fun to relive it for just a day. "Good Times" :)