Monday, April 19, 2010

Watching The Weight...


That's right! Time for Weight Watchers! Time for me to buckle down and lose this baby weight (and hopefully a lot more)! The whole time i was pregnant, i would say, "once this baby's out, i will get my butt into shape!". Surprisingly, im really pumped to do it. Today was my first day and its almost over and i didnt have a problem at all :) i think im just so ready to feel like myself again and just feel great. i'm doing Weight Watchers cause i KNOW it works. i did it when i was 17 or 18 and got down to my goal and i just remember feeling amazing. i want that feeling back (cause i haven't felt that in a long time lol). Its kinda embarrassing to admit but i gained almost 50lbs with this pregnancy. When i got home from the hospital, i lost 20 of it and everyday it keeps going down :) thank goodness lol But i definately want to get down to my goal weight again. My best friend, Lindsay, just posted a blog about wanting to lose her baby weight and get into shape and i thought that it was a good idea to just get the idea out there and why not blog about my progress with this diet :) and also, i would have it on my consience if i do bad and have to blog about how im slacking lol
So, there it is world. I'm buckling down :) Cross ur fingers for me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you! Just don't put too much stress on yourself.

Richelle said...

you have an awesome attitude and that's half the battle--you are going to look so great in no time! keep us updated. i'm excited for you!