Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Joining the blogging world lol


Well, here we are :) I have had a lot of people (*cough* Lindsay) telling me that i need to set up blog lol and im finally getting around to it. I've always said that blogging was for old married people hehe and then when my best friend said that she started a blog, i knew she was a goner :) and i knew it wouldn't be long until i set one up. So, i guess im an old married person now haha Hopefully i will be good at keeping this up :)

3 comments:

Trent & Lindz said...

Hooray!!! You finally joined us 'old married folks' :) I mean it's about time you've been married 4 months now! It's way fun. You'll love it!

Mandy Coffey said...

Welcome to the blogging world WELCOME welcome welcome wecome (she's the man, welcome to allyria)

Heidi Rieck said...

haha i was reading it like that before u told me what it was from lol